- § 1 You can rent cameras from Firma Joakim Reynols/Kamerastockholm only as a company. Payment of the rental cost is made by invoice or credit card. In some special cases, a deposit equal to the value of the rented equipment must be paid. The deposit is paid back after the end of the rental period. All or parts of the deposit may not be refunded, such as in the case of late return, damage to the equipment, etc. See section 3 for what applies.
- § 2 You as a customer (lessee) are responsible for rented equipment from the time it is received before the start of the rental period, until it is returned to Firma Joakim Reynols/Kamerastockholm after the end of the rental period.
- § 3 All equipment rented from Firma Joakim Reynols/Kamerastockholm is uninsured . This means that the lessee is responsible for the rented products during the rental period. If the equipment is stolen, fully or partially damaged, or otherwise cannot be returned in the same condition as it was at the beginning of the rental period, the lessee is obliged to compensate Firma Joakim Reynols/Kamerastockholm with the corresponding amount. The corresponding amount means that Firma Joakim Reynols/Kamerastockholm has the right to demand compensation corresponding to the amount that equivalent equipment costs to reacquire. Alternatively, demand compensation with the amount that it costs a workshop to repair broken equipment so that it is in the same condition as at the beginning of the rental period. The company Joakim Reynols/Kamerastockholm can also demand compensation for wear and tear that occurred on the rented product during the rental period in what can be considered "wear and tear beyond normal". This applies even if the product does not have to be sent to a workshop to continue working. However, assessment is made on a case-by-case basis.
- § 4 Firma Joakim Reynols/Kamerastockholm does not take responsibility for costs that may arise for the lessee or other person/company, if the rented equipment should fully or partially break down/stop working during the rental period. Firma Joakim Reynols/Kamerastockholm is not responsible for wear or any damage to images, films or other things used in the equipment, as well as to materials or external equipment that is connected or used together with the rented equipment.
- § 5 Collection/return of rented products normally takes place on the days the rental period starts/ends. However, it is possible to pick up the product the evening before the rental period starts, and return it the morning after the rental period ends, IF the rented product is not booked by another customer on those days. The company Joakim Reynols/Kamerastockholm is responsible for ensuring that the rented equipment is in perfect condition when it is delivered to the renter (but not if it has been damaged in transit on the way to the renter). This means that we
- replaces non-functioning equipment (where the fault is not due to external damage from the lessee or another person) within Sweden without extra costs for you as lessee. Only if Firma Joakim Reynols/Kamerastockholm is not able to deliver an identical or similar product that has stopped working, can reimbursement for the day/days that the rented equipment cannot be used be applicable to the renter. Company Joakim Reynols/Kamerastockholm approves no other claims for damages. The lessee must always promptly contact Firma Joakim Reynols/Kamerastockholm via email@example.com and notify if/when the rented equipment has broken down/stopped working. Claims for reimbursement of rental costs are not accepted retrospectively, which have not been notified as above. If rented products are to be sent by parcel post, the days it takes to send are counted as rental days. This means that these will be charged as normal rental days.